Postdoctoral position in computational chemistry
We are looking for a postdoc with a strong background in computational chemistry at J. Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry in Prague.
The successful candidate will model of charge transfer processes in chromophore-protein systems containing Re sezitizer in solvent media by quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical molecular dynamic (QM/MM/MD) simulations.
Starting date: January 2023
Part-time /8 hours per week
Computational chemistry expertise in dynamic molecular studies on complex chemical systems containing transition metals
5 - 10 years of experience in the field of computational chemistry
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to recruitment jh-inst.cas.cz. Please, write in the subject line of your email SC2023_01.
- 25 days paid leave of absence (holidays) per year + 3 days of paid sick-leave in addition to the statutory insurance
- Flexible working-time, the possibility of part-time work, work-life balance
- Lunch vouchers
- Subsidy for sports and cultural activities
- Recreation subsidy, recreation subsidy for children
- Possibility of attending children groups of the CAS
- Possibility to use discounts in recreation centers of the CAS
- Sports goods rental, free parking, trade union library
- Language courses
- Attractive location
- Health and social insurance paid mandatory by the institute
By providing us with your personal data in your CV, you have allowed J. Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of the J. Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry only. At the same time, you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.