23rd Joint meeting of Biophysical Chemists and Electrochemists 2023
We cordially invite you to the 23rd Joint meeting of Biophysical Chemists and Electrochemists 2023.
The "Joint Meeting of Biophysicists and Electrochemists" is an annual event continuing a long tradition where scientists from the fields of biophysics and electrochemistry meet.
The main topics in the scope of the meeting are:
- Electrochemistry and biophysics of molecular (redox) interactions
- Biosensing and electroanalysis
- Single-molecule spectroscopy and nanoscopy
- Molecular electrochemistry and biocatalysis
- In-silico calculations of molecular interactions