The library with a specialized collection of J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
|The library is open to external users by appointment.
The library manager is Mrs. KNAPOVÁ Michaela (knapova jh-inst.cas.cz, knihovna jh-inst.cas.cz).
- Publications by authors from the Institute (since 1995) can be found in the ARL database of the ASCR Library.
- ASEP publications - statistics, overviews, bibliographies, etc.
- Web of Science - on-line database accessible from HIPC.
- SCOPUS - temporarily accessible citation online database focused on European journals.
- Journals published by Elsevier Science, available online through the Science Direct database (since 1995).
- Access to full-text journals published by Wiley Online Library.
- Access to journals published by Springer.
- Access to journals published by RSC.
- Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (PCCP) and its online archive.
- Journal of Chemical Physics. Full texts are available since 2017
- Full texts from ACS Publications.
- Book catalog - library of HIPC.
- List of journals available.
- Access to full texts of Collection of Czechoslovak Chemical Communications.
- List of important foreign scientific publishers
- Libraries in the Czech Republic.
- Access to journals published by IOPScience.
Activities and Services
- Maintenance of ASEP - Evidence of publishing activities of researchers (ASEP, RIV)
|How to correctly announce the publication:
Each Researcher – The author of the publication activity, is obliged to promptly report an article (or other kind of publication activity) to the ASEP by sending a PDF to mail knapova jh-inst.cas.cz or knihovna jh-inst.cas.cz. The articles are entered into ASEP and subsequently, if they fulfil the conditions, into the RIV. For more details visit: https://www.lib.cas.cz/asep/pro-autory/ or contact the library manager.
- Handling orders for copies of books and loan books, unavailable in the library for Institute staff from external sources
- Processing of requests of Czech and foreign libraries within the framework of inter-library and international lending services.
- Purchase and register of books.
- Keeping records of the book and jornal loan.
- Purchase and registration of journal.
- Ensuring access to EIZ (electronic information resources).
- Printing posters for the Institute's staff on a large-scale printer up to A0.
- Copying and scanning materials for Institute's staff up to A3.
- Book binding up to A4 size.
- A paper cutter up to A3 size can be lent.