Two postdoctoral position openings in the field of nanocatalysis
The positions are open at the Department of Nanocatalysis, within a project oriented on biomass conversion. The new team members willl focus on the synthesis, chatracterization and testing of nanocatalysts and will be involved in the design and operation of custom equipment, in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data, and publication of results. We welcome candidates who have extended experience with the characterization of model or industrial catalyst.
Type of contract: Temporary
Job status: Part-time
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree in chemistry, physics, chemical engineering or a related field
- required research experience: 1 - 4 years
- expertise in the synthesis and characterization of single and multicomponent nanocatalysts
- experience with electron microscopy
- experience in catalyst testing using mass spectroscopy and/or gas chromatography
- skilled in data acquisition, data analysis and interpretation
- experience with X-ray based characterization techniques or infrared spectroscopy a plus
- good scientific publication record
- 25 days paid leave of absence (holidays) per year + 3 days of paid sick-leave in addition to the statutory insurance
- Flexible working-time, the possibility of part-time work, work-life balance
- Lunch vouchers
- Subsidy for sport and cultural activities
- Recreation subsidy, recreation subsidy for children
- Possibility of attending children groups of the CAS
- Possibility to use discounts in recreation centers of the CAS
- Sports goods rental, free parking, trade union library
- Language courses
- Accommodation facilities
Cover Letter, CV, copies of diplomas or information about the expected date of defense, brief summary of previous research activities and complete list of publications, and at least two letters of references to be sent by the referees directly to recruitmentjh-inst.cas.cz. Please, write in the subject line of your email SC2021_25.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed J. Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of the J. Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry only. At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.