Chateau Liblice is one of the most complete examples of the Czech baroque architecture. The chateau was originally built foe the Pachta family in 1699. The state took over the ownership 1945; Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic takes care of the castle since 1950's.
The chateau was completely reconstructed in 2007 and it serves as a modern conference center combining conference services, lodging and wellness.
The Chateau Liblice is located approximately 50 km north of Prague, where one finds the closest international airport and train stations. The organizers will facilitate the transportation of the participants from Prague to the chateu upon request. Driving directions can be found at the web page of the chateau.