MEGOVĂ Petra (2011- 2012 bachelor study, Faculty of Scinces, Charles University, Prague);
MICHALÄĂKOVĂ Regina (2010-2012 undergraduate, Faculty of Scinces, Charles University, Prague);
KOLĂRIK Jan (2009-2012 undergraduates, Faculty of Safety Engineering, Technical University of Ostrava);
Molecular Spectroscopy and Photochemistry
(presentation video, in Czech:download)
The research directions are:
- High resolution spectroscopy of radicals and ions; diode laser spectroscopy in mid IR region, mm and sub-mm wave spectroscopy.
- CO2 laser photoacoustic spectroscopy; spectroscopy in discharges and flames; trace gas laser analytics â application to atmospheric research.
- Chemistry of large laser sparks ( Application of Prague Asterix Laser System) for simulation of high energy density events in planetary atmospheres.
- Diode laser photoacoustic and FT infrared spectroscopy of atmospheric pollutants.
- Time resolved emission spectroscopy in visible and UV spectral range.
- Spectroscopy of explosives.
More information about this research find on web page - http://www.jh-inst.cas.cz/~ftirlab
- Study of molecules in gaseous state using microwave and millimeter wave spectroscopy with subsequent theoretical analysis.
- Theoretical interpretation of rotational (rotation-vibrational) molecular spectra with the resolved or partly resolved hyperfine (hf) and fine (f) structures.
More information about this research find on web page - http://www.vscht.cz/anl/lmsvr/index2.htm
- Design and characterization of new photosensitizers for photodynamic therapy of tumors.
- Photophysics and spectroscopy of photoactive materials (presentation video of this research, in Czech: download)
More information about this research find on web page - http://www.jh-inst.cas.cz/~kubat/